New England Sales, Inc. is a manufacturer's representative and distributor of process equipment, agitators and mixtanks, metal finishing equipment, sanitary and biopharma aseptic magmixers and tank bottom valves, and industrial water/waste treatment equipment. We supply engineered equipment such as:
• INDUSTRIAL MIXERS = Sanitary Mixers and Industrial agitators
• MIXING TANKS = Mixing Tanks and Vessels - Stainless and Plastic
• BIOPHARMA MIXERS = Magnetic Drive Mixers for Biopharma
• METAL FINISHING = Vibratory Deburr and Finishing, Tumbling Media
• PARTS WASHING = Aqueous Parts Washer and Degreasing
• DEWATERING = Filter Press and dewatering technologies
• WASTE WATER TREATMENT = Clarifiers and WW Treatment Equipment
• CIP/COP = Clean in Place Systems and Tank Cleaning
• SANITARY VALVES = Tank Bottom and Pressure Relief Valves
• FINISHING SYSTEMS = FPI, Ribo testing, Passivation, System Design
• MECHANICAL SEALS = Agitator mechanical seals, and seal repairs
MIXING + BLENDING UPDATE FROM NEW ENGLAND SALES
We are proud to announce that we represent Chemineer and Novaseptic Millipore in New England. These two manufacturers allow us to provide a wide range of mixing solutions to better meet your needs.
CHEMINEER PRODUCT LINE:
Chemineer agitators, spare parts, and service
Prochem Side Entry Mixers
Kenics Static Mixers
Kenics Shell+Tube Heat Exchangers
Greerco Colloid Mill
Magmixers including GMP, USM, HSM
Tank Bottom Radial Diaphragm Valves
We have an experienced engineering/sales staff and a highly technical approach to process equipment sizing and selection. Our market focus is equipment for aircraft and aerospace, metal working and metal finishing, medical devices and implantables, pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical, food and beverage, dairy, personal care, and industrial manufacturers in the Northeast. We provide service, repair, and spare parts for the industrial equipment we sell.
New England Sales, Inc.
Sales and Service of Industrial Process Equipment in the Northeast. New England Sales services CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT, NY. Please call or e-mail us for responsive technical help.